Thursday, July 1, 2010

VISA Photo is Taken Today

As what the title stated, I went to have my VISA photo shoot today. Before that, Sik Hoe told me that his VISA photo test was rejected. =.=" I'm really scared mine end up the same too. Then I have to go for another one. The cost is very expensive. Mine is RM 13.00 for 4 tiny pieces of VISA photo.

Went to "Ten to Ten" near my house. Again, my photo was taken by a friend of mine who is working in that shop. He took 5-7 times for me due to the lighting which he was not satisfied with. So, my eyes were flashed with the white light for many times. Guess this is one of the reasons most people don't have good and natural expression for their passport, license, IC photos. Haha! Besides, it was very hot wearing the coat in that room, though he lowered the temperature of the air-conditional after awhile. ^.^

Yeah! I'm going out later with Ah Peng again since he's on his way back to sp and expected to reach after 4 p.m. What to do later? Play arcade games? Play left for dead 2 in CC? Go Sri Gawa to buy some stationery?

Oh Yeah! Just received a call from mom while writing this post. My salary for the 10-days work has reached. Gonna take the cheque from my mom's friend later. ^.^ Yeah Yeah Yeah~ Yippee Yippee Ha Ha! Hopefull I can go SG first before briefing! I don't want to be "grounded" in Malaysia. =(

So many things to do later. Have to pick up my photos around 5-6pm later too. Feel nice to have all the things done in one go. ^.^ Have to settle housings and visa tonight! The office of Brookside Townhomes has not yet replied my email. =.=" TWO DAYS already! Gonna call them again tonight. Don't wanna wait for email even if they said they will reply me. Just ask them on the spot and settle it. Really wasting my time and money.

Oh yeah oh yeah~ Most important thing would be my salary... Hehehe! ^.^ *start shaking and dancing*

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light