Thursday, July 1, 2010

$ in $ out

After banking in the cheque into the bank, I went to Sri Gawa to stock up my stationery to US. Took this and that, ended up paying RM 25.10 for mechanical pencil, pencil leads (Buncho), 2 liquid correction pen (Pentel), 2 glue stick, and 3 highlight pens. Still, that wasn't enough. RM 20 were spent in Popular in Central Square. =.="
Now I am indeed poor.


Peng and I walked around in Central Square where he was finding external dvd rom and me, was looking at clothes and stationery. =P In the end, bought a piece of vest, just RM 10 and it fits me! ^.^ (hard to find clothes which fits me.

The vest will be worn inside of a T-shirt. 

I like the shoulder part.



Settled my VISA application. Submitted the form and scheduled my interview - 0920, 14th August 2010. Will be going with Wendy and others. Oh ya! Thanks to Wendy in helping me to find the "schedule for an interview". I couldn't find it. Was too blind to notice it. *paisei*

Spent don't know how long to redecorate part of my Restaurant City (a Playfish game on FB).

And, no good news. Brookside Townhomes hasn't replied my email. -.-''  But I am lazy to call now. Feel sleepy. Wonder if the office is open on Friday morning (US time). Hopefully it does, so that I can call them tomorrow night. Gotta prepare to sleep.
~~Night Night~~

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light