Friday, June 4, 2010

Yeah! First Outing after Working and in June

Guess where I went.
This time I didn't go far.
Still in SP. Maybe 20 minutes away from home?
Starts with 'V'!
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------> VILLAGE MALL!


Ever since Village Mall having cinema and leisure mall, I have not been there. I didn't even know that there's a big leisure mall where I can play the jungle arcade (forgot its real name), time crisis 4, time crisis 2, house of dead 4, etc... these are a few of my fav, particularly time crisis 4 = BEST! Oh ya, for those who plays time crisis, please do not play time crisis 3. It's no fun, maybe because it's too hard. So, do not waste your time and money in it. Better go for Time Crisis 4! I sound like fans of it. XD Maybe I am. ^^

My outing started at 5pm, right after I have bathed. Then, upon arriving, I was lucky to see two beauties. One was my ex-schoolmate and another one was her friend, which I don't know her, but she's quite pretty too. Then we chitchatted awhile on the way going to the cinema to buy tickets. (They were going to the cinema too and they didn't know where it is.) So, ah peng and I bought the tickets, RM 11.00 each, 7.30pm. Deng deng deng~ PRINCE OF PERSIA! It's not a bad movie after all. To me, it's surprising since I thought it's going to be just an ordinary movie but it managed to amaze me. Well, it's a movie to watch if you have no idea what and which movie should choose now. =D Too bad that the movie "When in Rome" is only available at mid-night! I wanted to watch it when I saw the trailer while helping ah peng to check the showtime of all the movies in Village Mall. Never mind, shall ask someone to dl the movie for me one day, if I could remember. Hehe... However, I'm looking forward to the "Karate Kid"!!! I think it would be a great movie. Hopefully it won't disappoint me. =)

After buying tickets, I couldn't hold my hunger any longer. Thus, we chose Pizza Hut (actually, should be just him who chose it as I do not hope to eat food which I can eat most of the time in US!) Each of us ordered single set of pizza, which was RM 8.50 per set, with a mushroom soup, glass of pepsi, plate of bread stick and small pizza. He ordered triple chicken and... I forgot what I ordered. Triple chicken taste better.

We spent one hour in having the meal! When we were in front of the leisure mall, it's about 7.00 pm. So, we played Time Crisis 4 for half an hour but I didn't manage to finish it. (My skill sucks) Ah peng finished the game in 30 mins and using only one credit. He is so pro in Time Crisis. About 7.35 pm, we rushed into the cinema. We missed new trailers =( but it's fun to see him play arcade.

Done with the movie, it was just 9.40 pm. So, we played the jungle arcade. The game was exciting and thrilling! We felt tired, exhausted and nervous. We kept gasping for air. Haha! 喘啊!For the first time, I used lesser token than him! Wahahaha! He used 3 credits and I only used 2 to get to the same point. However, we didn't finish the game as it's time to go home. His friends were rushing him to go CC too. Thus, we leaved Village Mall around 10 pm. On the way back, went to McDonald to have a sundae cone to soothe our dry throat. Too bad, we were told by the staff that the sundae was a bit liquefying. So, we didn't buy it in the end.

Finally, I reached home at 10.20 pm. Satisfied with the 5 hours outing but to be honest, not fully satisfied due to the incomplete of Time Crisis 4. (Hope ah peng won't read this.) XD
He said he might call me out to have tea time (LAKSA!!!) tomorrow. :D See whether this event is really on tomorrow.

Goodnight! It's time to O~ O~ lo!!!

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light