Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fly For the First Time

Yesterday was the first time I fly. I like this experience. When the plane was ready to take off, I could feel the momentum and the speed of the plane. It was so fast. I like that feeling. And slowly, I can feel the lifting of the plane. Since I was sitting near the wings of the plane, I could see the wing and its movement. When the plane started to fly up to the sky, I could feel the trembling. The scene from the window of the plane was fantasting! I nearly thought that I was in heaven. The beauty of the clouds accompanied me all the way from KL to Penang. I found out that the sky has many levels of cloud. The clouds looked soft and spongy. White in color, so pure... and looks tasty. I also noticed the shape that formed by cloud. There were dinosaurs fighting( which made me thought of someone, miss that person ), dogs chasing each other and other shapes.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light